Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's a sad day.

A sad, sad day indeed. Apparently someone wasn't too amused with my character name. As is the case, it got reported and I was forced to change it. Now, I know, I was rolling the dice each time I logged on as it was. Hell, I had even gotten a three day suspension from our realm forums for bumping our recruiting thread under my name a few months ago. But you know...there are just times when you'd hope that people would laugh and keep moving--this wasn't one of those times.

While I could have tried to fight the name change, I doubt that a GM would take my sense of humor favorably and would instead just give me some terrible /random name. I've had to move on. Wombcrusher is still here in spirit. It's one of those things you just can't get away from once it's there. She's just...crushing wombs in a different dimension.

Live on, Reaganomics.

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty sad they made you change your name. Blizzard needs to chill out imo

    ReplyDelete