Monday, May 10, 2010

Success.

It'll have to be short since I'm currently in the office waiting for students to show up so that I can fail them, but this last week was a triumph. I'm making a note here: huge success. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. 10 man drakes plus rounding out our team for (what I hope to be) good makes me quite pleased.

Now to wait and see if the 25 man raid makes tonight. Heroic Blood Queen and Lich King left. Given the turnout we normally have for non-farm content, I'm thinking tonight will be a fine night to go farm Naxx for the weekly and some much needed abyss crystals. It should take something like fifteen minutes, twenty tops. After that? Why, I'll be the complete douche that I am and AFK over the well in Dalaran with my bloody skeleton drake.

So very much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment